Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published anywhere yet and is not being submitted to another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format in accordance with the TEMPLATE.
- The bibliography has been formatted following requirements in TEMPLATE. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided, and the digital object identifier (DOI) included.
- All figures and tables are of high quality and placed in the text in the appropriate places (not at the end).
- The article has been reviewed by a native speaker or professional translator to ensure a high level of English language and style.
- I am aware that the publication fee is 500 EUR gross (or 2,500 PLN) and is charged after the article is accepted for publication.
Submissions should have up to 25.000 characters excluding the abstract and reference list, with a clearly defined structure (Introduction, Chapters, Sub-chapters, Ending/Conclusions). Please strictly observe the number of characters. Each additional 1.000 characters of the text are charged (50 PLN or 10 EUR).
Articles should be in compliance with the official form published on the journal's website. A model form can be found in the TEMPLATE. The references cited have to be in alphabetical order, unnumbered. Plans, drawings and schemas (black & white only) should be prepared using Microsoft Word with all elements in a single element group. Graphic elements (e.g. JPG) and schemas (e.g. in Excel) should be submitted additionally as separate files.
Authors of a submitted manuscript must sign a CONTRACT, confirm that the paper has not been published previously and transfer the propriety copyrights concerning the Publisher's work.
Protection of Personal Data (GDPR)
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform that:
- the administrator of your data is the Fundacja Ekonomistów Środowiska i Zasobów Naturalnych, seated at 22 Sienkiewicza Street, Białystok, Poland;
- your personal data are processed for the purpose of executing the process of publishing/reviewing the work of which you are the author/co-author/reviewer, i.e. where you have acted as an Author/Reviewer, making the data available to other subjects involved in the process of publishing, for databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, published in the “Ekonomia i Środowisko” www.ekonomiaisrodowisko.pl, as the original source of these data in line with Art. 6, paragraph 1, point 1a of GDPR.
- the recipients of your perosnal data will be: readers of the Journal “Ekonomia i Środowisko”, other subjects connected with the publishing process, users of databases and other scientific websites engaged in the promotion of scientific articles, in Poland and internationally, as the original source of these data;
- your personal data will be stored for the period of active life of the Board of Editors of the Journal “Ekonomia i Środowisko” and subsequent five years;
- you have the right to access your data as well as the right to rectification, erasure, termination of processing, transfer of data, the right to raise an objection, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal;
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you conclude that the processing of your data constitutes an infringment of provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of 27 April 2016;
- providing personal data is a condition for having the submitted article of which you are an author/co-author or a reviewer published. You are obliged to provide the requested personal data, and a consequence of refraining from this obligation will be the refusal of publishing your article or accepting your review by the Editors of the Journal “Ekonomia i Środowisko”;
- your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.