The Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) and the Polish Association of Environmental and Resource Economists jointly invite you to a conference called New Challenges for Sustainable Development, to be held on 28-29 September 2023 in Warsaw (at the SGH).
The aim of the conference is to discuss theorists and practitioners working in the field of sustainable development and to integrate and network with the research community. During the deliberations of the Conference, we want to seek answers to the following questions:
- What challenges to sustainable development arise from the current political and economic situation?
- What barriers do we diagnose to achieving Sustainable Development Goals?
- How do different stakeholder groups (including especially local authorities, companies, and universities) practically implement the tenets of sustainable development?
- How to shape Poland’s climate and energy policy in the context of sustainable development and the political situation?
- What development challenges, taking into account the principles of sustainable development, are facing Poland, Europe, and the world?
Application: by 14 July 2023 https://forms.office.com/e/nmYrbxc6v2